Be part of something great: McDonald Plumbing is hiring!
We are seeking a skilled, experienced plumbing technician to join our team.
If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization who promotes a strong work-life balance, respect among its employees, excellent benefits and a fun place to work – we’d love to talk to you!
How we can help you and why you should consider joining our team:
At McDonald Plumbing, our employee’s health and happiness are a top priority. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits, such as:
- Very Competitive Pay, Paid Holidays and Vacation time - It is important to all of us to spend quality time with our friends and families. Many of us here at McDonald Plumbing enjoy camping, boating, hunting or skiing. Whether it be a family vacation to Disney or just a weekend away with the guys, we know how important this time is to our employee’s well-being. To facilitate that we offer paid vacation and holidays.
- Unmatched Health Benefits – We have a solid medical insurance plan we offer our employees. This is a plan that is unheard of in today’s work environment, but has been important to the McDonald’s to continue offering this to our employees and their families. This package is paired with life insurance, short and long-term disability and excellent dental insurance to make an amazing employee-based package.
- Company supplied truck and tools - All of our trucks are equipped with the latest plumbing technology to make your job easier. We have learned that one way to keep employees happy is to help them in their day to day activities by staying up to date on technology and making sure we have quality equipment, tools, and trucks.
- Steady, Year-Round Work and Overtime Opportunities - Ever wonder how you’re going to pay off that unexpected bill that came up, wish you could take your kids on that trip that you always wanted to, worry about winter layoffs with your current employer? We have opportunities for overtime, double time as well as weekend incentives to assist with all of those unexpected expenses or extras that come with life. We have steady, year-round work for our team.
- Peace of mind knowing that we are an established, local, 4th generation, family run business.
What we are looking for and how you can help
- We are in need of experienced plumbing and/or drain cleaning technicians.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Drug test and background check will be required. This is a full-time, year-round position.
About McDonald Plumbing
In 1955, Ed McDonald, with the help of his father Foye, founded McDonald Plumbing which is now a well-known plumbing company in the Grand Rapids area.
His son, Scott, later joined him and the company continues to grow. Over the years, the company has built a reputation as sewer and water specialists and, in addition, offer regular plumbing service work.
The core of how we offer great service to our customers is our 4-Way Guarantee:
- 1.) On Time
- 2.) Zero Pressure
- 3.) We Care About You & Quality
- 4.) “Stand Behind It” Warranty
Full details on our 4-Way Guarantee can be found on our website here.
Build your career at McDonald Plumbing!
Please complete the hiring form below and we’ll be in touch soon: